Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Algeria > Bechar Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Algeria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Bechar, Algeria

  • On balance sunlight hours in Bechar range between 7:44 per day in November & 11:38 for each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 14:03 long and the shortest day is 9:56 long.
  • The longest day is 4:06 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3559 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 9:44 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 81.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 18.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 58.8° above the horizon at Bechar.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 07:54 08:48 09:48 10:32 11:13 11:36 11:38 10:48 09:54 09:01 07:52 07:44   09:44
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:20 11:01 11:56 12:55 13:44 14:09 13:58 13:16 12:19 11:20 10:31 10:07   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 78 (22) 81 (19) 83 (17) 82 (18) 83 (17) 83 (17) 84 (16) 82 (18) 81 (19) 81 (19) 76 (24) 78 (22)   81 (19)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 38.6 47.9 58.8 70.4 78.7 81.9 78.8 70.5 59.1 47.6 38.5 35.1   58.8

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Bechar, Algeria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy