Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Bechar, Algeria
- On balance sunlight hours in Bechar range between 7:44 per day in November & 11:38 for each day in July
- The longest day of the year is 14:03 long and the shortest day is 9:56 long.
- The longest day is 4:06 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 3559 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 9:44 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 81.2% of daylight hours. The remaining 18.8% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 58.8° above the horizon at Bechar.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Bechar, Algeria
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) N
- Kenitra, Morocco - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) NW
- Taza, Morocco - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) NNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 507.6 kms (315.5 miles) NW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 371.7 kms (231 miles) NW
- Meknes, Morocco - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) NW
- Ifrane, Morocco - 352.5 kms (219 miles) NW
- Midelt, Morocco - 268.4 kms (166.8 miles) WNW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 548.1 kms (340.6 miles) W
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) W