| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bechar in May is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Bechar are beaming having on balance a hefty 11:13 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:44.
- There are approximately 2:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bechar May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bechar, Algeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bechar:
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) N
- Kenitra, Morocco - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) NW
- Taza, Morocco - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) NNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 507.6 kms (315.5 miles) NW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 371.7 kms (231 miles) NW
- Meknes, Morocco - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) NW
- Ifrane, Morocco - 352.5 kms (219 miles) NW
- Midelt, Morocco - 268.4 kms (166.8 miles) WNW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 548.1 kms (340.6 miles) W
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) W