| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bechar in January is a little cool at 9.9 °C (49.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 10.2mm (0.4in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 3 days.
- The skies in Bechar are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:54 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:20.
- There are approximately 2:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bechar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bechar, Algeria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bechar:
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) N
- Kenitra, Morocco - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) NW
- Taza, Morocco - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) NNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 507.6 kms (315.5 miles) NW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 371.7 kms (231 miles) NW
- Meknes, Morocco - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) NW
- Ifrane, Morocco - 352.5 kms (219 miles) NW
- Midelt, Morocco - 268.4 kms (166.8 miles) WNW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 548.1 kms (340.6 miles) W
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) W