| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bechar in April is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 9.7mm (0.4in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 2 days.
- The skies in Bechar are very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:11 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 2:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bechar April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bechar, Algeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bechar:
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 425.1 kms (264.2 miles) N
- Kenitra, Morocco - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) NW
- Taza, Morocco - 343.5 kms (213.4 miles) NNW
- Rabat, Morocco - 507.6 kms (315.5 miles) NW
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 371.7 kms (231 miles) NW
- Meknes, Morocco - 404.9 kms (251.6 miles) NW
- Ifrane, Morocco - 352.5 kms (219 miles) NW
- Midelt, Morocco - 268.4 kms (166.8 miles) WNW
- Marrakech, Morocco - 548.1 kms (340.6 miles) W
- Ouarzazate, Morocco - 446.6 kms (277.5 miles) W